Effective from 19th of May 2023
TrendShift is committed to the protection of your privacy. However, we must gather data about you to enable the Webpage's functionality and provide services.
By using our Webpage, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be gathered, analyzed, disclosed, and processed in other ways set out in this Policy.
Please read this Policy carefully before applying our Webpage. The Policy is available to your disposal on the TrendShift Webpage at https://www.trendshiftpro.com.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries regarding this Policy or would like to request the exercise of any legal rights you may have.
TYPES OF COLLECTED DATA
TrendShift collects only:
• Identification data: Complete name
• Contact data: email address
• Internet data: IP address
• Correspondence data: your communication with ThrendShift through the Webpage or via other means of communication
We kindly ask that visitors to our Webpage supply accurate and up-to-date personal information. We make an effort to ensure that any inaccurate, deceptive, or incomplete data on you are either deleted or rectified and updated.
Failure to provide data or provision of false data may prevent us from providing services.
METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION
We receive personal data:
• Directly from you:
when you contact us through our webpage or by various means of communication like phone, email, chat
from publicly available sources (public registers, social media, sanction lists)
from our partners or third-party service providers
technical information that may contain the IP address
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unless otherwise required by law, we only process your personal data after obtaining your consent and for a specific reason disclosed in this Policy. We process your personal information fairly, transparently, and only if required to fulfill the objectives.
Any of the following methods may be used to process your data: collection, recording, organization, storage, use, structuring, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, disclosure via transmission, dissemination or other availability, alignment or combination, limiting, and erasure or destruction.
OBJECTIVES OF DATA PROCESSING
We use all your personal data only for the following objectives:
• To provide services:
We process your personal data to manage and maintain our Webpage and services.
• To provide customer support:
To respond to your questions, ensure you know the latest and important developments, and meet other customer service needs.
• To ensure security:
To enhance security, monitor and verify service access, combat malware or security risks, and prevent the use of our Webpage and services in an illegal manner.
• To engage in marketing activities:
Based on your communication preferences, we may send you marketing communications (to the email indicated by you) to inform you about future changes or improvements to our services, our events, or events of our partners, to deliver targeted marketing, and to provide you with promotional offers. Our marketing is conducted following your advertising marketing preferences and as permitted by applicable law.
• For other consented purposes:
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those we disclosed to you without your permission. We request your permission to share your personal information with third parties or use collected information in another way, to a limited extent explicitly confirmed by you.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data with the following legal basis:
• To provide services - based on your consent;
• To provide customer support - based on our legitimate interests. When we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we always ensure that we consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection laws;
• To engage in direct marketing activities - based on your consent;
• To ensure security - based on our legal obligations, the public interest, or in your vital interests;
• For any purpose that you provide your consent - based on your consent;
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TrendShift stores all the collected personal data on its servers. Once we have your data, we will take all necessary steps and safety precautions to safeguard it against loss, modification, unauthorized access, and other threats.
TrendShift is keeping the scope and duration of data storage to a minimum necessary to achieve specific data processing goals. As a result, we have set strict time limits for the preservation of personal data: we delete the data that we process solely under your consent as soon as you withdraw the consent. Identification data and contact data that serve as the basis for identification and verification of persons and establishment of a business relationship, as well as correspondence data are retained for five years.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
TrendShift does not share collected personal data unless:
• we have obtained your clear and written authorization first.
• it is necessary to comply with any lawful legal action and/or is required by authorities, such as law enforcement bodies, notaries, tax authorities, supervisory authorities, bailiffs and any other authorized person performing public functions.
• There is an attempt to compromise the security of the Webpage.
We will never sell or give away your personal information to a third party for their direct marketing needs.
Although TrendShift maintains its Webpage's security, you should be aware that third parties, including network administrators, employers, internet service providers, etc., may monitor computer activity. We are unable to guarantee the ultimate security of any information you disclose online as a result. Please bear in mind that communications over the Internet may not be secure.
Please contact us as soon as possible by email at email@example.com if you believe any information we have on you is inaccurate or incomplete. Any inaccurate information will be updated right away.
TrendShift would like to ensure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to rectification: You can request that TrendShift correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete;
• The right to erasure: you have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
• The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that TrendShift restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
• The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to TrendShift's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
• The right to data portability: you can request us to transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
• The right to withdraw your consent: If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Processing conducted based on consent before its withdrawal will remain lawful.
If you make a request for the execution of your data protection rights, we have 1 (one) month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org’
Under general rules, we provide answers to your request free of charge. However, we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee considering the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or refuse to act on the request in the event that your request is excessive.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBPAGES
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITY
Complaints relating to the processing of personal data are resolved through customer support (email@example.com) in the first instance.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that TrendShift has not addressed your concern adequately, you may contact the Republic of Estonia Data Protection Inspectorate:
Phone: +372 627 4135
Address: 39 Tatari St., 10134 Tallinn, Estonia